Thank you so much for choosing me to perform your Ombré Powder or Microblading procedure! I am so excited to meet you & assist with accentuating your natural beauty with Finesse!
Prior to booking an appointment, please carefully read all of the information & policies below to ensure that you are fully aware of our procedure guidelines. Failure to do so may result in a loss of your deposit.
Your $50 deposit is due at the time of booking and the remaining balance is due on the day of your appointment, in cash.
EACH APPOINTMENT INCLUDES:
- Consultation: At your consultation, we go over your preferences such as your brow shape, arch, colour of makeup you currently use on your brows, if you are looking to get bold or light brows, etc.
- Brow Mapping: Estherina will take her time & carefully map out the shape of your brows, making sure each brow is as identical as can be.
- Pre-Numbing (Optional): Estherina will numb your brows prior to starting the procedure to make sure you're comfortable prior to starting the procedure.
- The Procedure: Estherina will then start the procedure. This is where she will use either a manual pen or electric pen with needles/a cartridge to implant sterilized pigment within outline she's mapped out for you.
- Aftercare Instructions: You will be provided with aftercare instructions to insure your newly finessed brows heal properly & retain pigment.
- Aftercare kit: Each kit includes - Brow bath, Brow Ointment, 14 Q-Tips, Brow Shield.
- FREE Touch-Up appointment: Your touchup appointment is booked 6-8 weeks after your initial appointment. This is where we will examine your brows to see if there are any minor imperfections we can fix. At this point, you can decide if you would like to go darker.
- You are under the age of 18
- You are pregnant or nursing
- You've had previous work done on your brows by another PMU artist (not accepting correctional/coverup work at this time)
- You have a viral infection or disease
- You have an autoimmune disorder (HIV, Hepatitis)
- You are diabetic (please consult with your doctor)
- You are currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation (please consult with your doctor)
- You are prone to Keloid scarring
- You have Epilepsy/Seizures (please consult with your doctor)
- You have taken Accutane/Topical Steroids within 6 months-1 year
- You are taking Blood-thinning medication
- You are allergic to metal or tattoo ink
- You are allergic to Lidocaine or Epinephrine
- You used Retinol within 2 weeks of procedure
- You've received Botox/Injectables within 30 days of procedure
If you are unsure if any of these apply to you or not, it is vital & mandatory to consult with your doctor, as well as Estherina prior to booking an appointment. If your doctor gives the green light to have semi-permanent makeup performed on you, you are REQUIRED to provide a doctor's note when you come in for your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE WHO MAKES AN APPOINTMENT & FAILS TO INFORM US ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE CONCERNS. YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE 100% FORFEITED, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE & YOU WILL BE SENT HOME.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 is required to secure your appointment date at the time of booking. Your deposit will be applied to the total fee which is due on the day of your appointment.
You are also able to pay for your procedure in full at the time of booking your appointment. Full payment is 100% non-refundable.
Cancelling your appointment at any time will forfeit your deposit & you will not be able to transfer your deposit to a later date.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur but please try your best to arrive to your appointment on time.
There is a 15 minute grace period. If you are later than 15 mins, your deposit will be forfeited, you will be considered a no-show & your appointment will be cancelled.
You are more than welcome to schedule a new appointment, however you will be required to pay another deposit.
You are able to reschedule your appointment up to 48 hours prior to your appointment, at no cost. Within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will not have the ability to make any changes to your appointment online. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reschedule within 48 hours. Rescheduling within 48 hours will result in a loss of your initial deposit & you will be required to pay another deposit to secure your new date.
Rescheduling a touch-up appointment may result in an increase of price, depending on the time-frame. Please refer to the price list above.
Please keep in mind that due to limited availability, you may not be able to reschedule until a later date.
- Please don't take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Blood Thinners, and/or Ibuprofen (Advil) unless it's medically necessary, 24 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine the day before & prior to the procedure, as this will help minimize bleeding during the procedure.
- About 2-3 days before your scheduled appointment, lightly exfoliate your face, focusing on your forehead area, using a cleansing scrub or any other physical exfoliator.
- Discontinue any application of chemical exfoliants such as Glycolic acid, Retin-A, AHAs, etc. for at least 1 week prior to your appointment.
- You are encouraged to clean up excess hair around your eyebrows prior to your appointment. Avoid waxing 24 hours before your appointment.
- You are more than welcome to have your eyebrows drawn in the way you usually do (if you do).
- Feel free to bring any inspirational pictures of your desired eyebrows & I'll try my best to match them.
DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- NO GUESTS ALLOWED due to cross contamination & interruption. In order to properly finesse your brows, Estherina's full attention must be on you alone.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK! If you forget, one will be provided to you once you arrive. You are required to wear your mask at all times, during your procedure.
- Temperature Check: We will require you to have your temperature checked upon your arrival. A body temperature of 38ºc or higher will be sent home.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If you do, you must wait outside or in your car until your scheduled appointment time. A code will be sent to you via email which you will use to buzz up once you arrive.
- WASH/SANITIZE YOUR HANDS upon entering. Sanitizer will be provided.
- You will be required to fill out a COVID-19 pre-screening form
- Your remaining balance will be required first thing, prior to starting your procedure. Prepayment for services is available online if you prefer contactless checkout.
- Your remaining balance can be paid via cash or E-Transfer.
- Additional time is included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Estherina will thoroughly clean her hands & wear sterile gloves during your consultation & procedure
- Estherina will wear the following protective gear: a clean lab coat, gloves & mask at all times during your appointment.
- All products & tools used during the procedure will be placed in a separate container for disinfection & disposable items are always used when possible.
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before & after each client according to the manufacturer's directions & sterilized with a professional sterilization equipment at the end of each appointment!
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT YOURSELF IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU:
- You are feeling sick
- You have come in contact with a sick or infected person
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- You have come in contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days